Friday, 4 November 2016

Mixed Media postcard 1/10

I joined Ihanna's postcard swap .(link over on the side bar to the swap ) I need to make 10 postcards .
Postcard 1 is made . I was watching Journal soup by the very talented Kate Crane .

I decided to use one of the lessons as my postcard . although mine didn't turn out as awesome as Kate's haha :) .
Anyway I love this postcard .Bright happy and fun .
Tomorrow is another day I Plan on spending at least a few hours making few more postcards . I guess I will have to get the boring stuff like housework done first .

Happy Paint Party Friday . Linking HERE

Happy crafting
Hugs
Lisa xoxo

11 comments:

Linda Kunsman said...

I love this whimsical, colorful postcard!! Your recipients are going to be so happy with your creations. Happy PPF!

EAGHL/Granny Annie said...

You only have a few more days to make 9 more as amazing as the first. This looks like it was a great challenge and hope we can see what cards you receive in turn.

SLScheibe said...

Adorable! She's so cute and fun! What a lovely and whimsical style you have :)

Faye said...

This is a wonderful whimsical piece of art and I love the words!

loveofcollage said...

that is so much fun happy ppf

Laney said...

I love this postcard! Beautiful colors. I took the Journal Soup class a few years ago and loved it. Your card turned out very well - don't sell yourself short! Thanks for sharing. Have a great weekend!

NatureFootstep said...

made me smile so it is a positive card :)

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

She is adorable and so whimsical. Can't wait to see the other 9. Have a great weekend.

Julie said...

I love this piece! I did the postcard swap a few years ago, it was so fun.

Giggles said...

Oh yes your postcard did turn out as good as Kates...I LOVE it...and a perfect quote too!! Love how vibrant and fun it is!!

Hugs Giggles

Giggles said...

Your postcard is every bit as beautiful as Kates! I love the vibrant colours and your great style! I love this quote too...it's so me!! Wonderful work! I apologize if this is my second comment... somehow I thought the first one got lost...

Hugs Giggles